Telephone: +44 (0) 1293 771522 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our delightful dining room cum lounge features a wide-screen
digital television, coal effect gas fire, and is set aside for the
exclusive use of our guests.
Self-service Continental Breakfast is available around the clock,
and is included in the Room Rate.
Full English Breakfast is served from 7.45 to 9.00am
and is charged at £5.00 per head.
Free Parking for resident guests.
All holiday parking remains on-site ... cars left in our care stay
on the property and are never taken onto public highways.
However, we can only cater for a maximum of ten holiday parking
Holiday parking is only available for private cars. We are unable
to accommodate caravans or commercial vehicles.
Subject to availability, Holiday Parking is £4.00 per car per night.
Vulcan Lodge is a historic listed building located in a conservation area. In accordance with the UK’s strict building control regulations the character of the property cannot be changed, so wheelchair access is not possible.
En-suite means the bathroom is within the bedroom.
Private bathroom means the guest has exclusive use of
a bathroom next to (but not inside) the bedroom.
All rooms have
• Posturepaedic beds
• LCD Colour Flat screen Television
• Free Wifi access and throughout property
• Alarm Clock-Radio and Hairdryer
• Premium linen and towels with choice of synthetic or
• Tea & coffee making facilities include snack biscuits and
bottled mineral water
• Quality toiletries include soap, shampoo, shower gel,
tissues and cotton balls
Wifi Internet Access
Free Wifi is available in the privacy of the bedrooms, and throughout the property.
Internet enabled Apple iPads are free of charge on request.
Available on Demand
• Ironing board and iron
• Refrigerator for personal items
• Ice in buckets, corkscrew and wine glasses
• Large selection of books, magazines, and board games